NCSA Match Day Form and Coaches Code of Conduct
The NCSA Match Day Form is accessed online only after a coach logs in –a form is generated for each
individual game and then may be printed by the coach – ONLY that form is permitted to be used for game –
it MUST be completed in full in order to play a game. Referees have been instructed that if the form is
missing, the game will not be played.
By clicking “Save and View/Print” the person doing so is agreeing on behalf of all coaches to the following:
CODE OF CONDUCT AND COACHES' CERTIFICATION
Each coach participating in this game acknowledges reading, understanding and agreeing to all parts of this
1. I am (We are) the licensed and carded coach(s) responsible today for the above team. References
to singular include the plural.
2. I have read, am familiar with and understand the rules of NCSA applicable to my team and to this
game. We understand that only this club’s carded coaches who are listed on the MDF may coach or
provide direction to the players.
3. I promise to treat all players, coaches, spectators and officials with respect that I would want
toward my children, family and friends.
4. I have discussed at least once this season with my players their responsibilities and proper conduct
and behavior towards players, coaches and officials under IFAB and NCSA rules.
5. I have discussed at least once this season with, and given a copy of this code of conduct to, all
parents and team supporters of players participating in this game concerning proper behavior as
spectators at a youth sports event, including:
• Encourage your team (but only the coaches coach)
• Treat the opposing team (players, coaches, spectators) with respect as you would treat
your own child, your team's coach and fellow spectators
• Treat the officials with respect; IFAB rules prohibit dissent of any type, by word or action,
even if you are right.
• No alcohol and no smoking of any type is permitted within view of the players and the field
• As adults and especially as coaches, we must set a good example for the players and other
young persons present who will follow our conduct.
6. I certify that the Match Day Form submitted to the referee contains name and pass number
information for each coach participating. I certify that the US Club Roster submitted to the referee
is current as of today and contains correct player information, including specifically the correct
birth date and uniform number of each player. I certify that the Match Day Form submitted to the
referee contains the names, pass number, uniform number and name of team within this club from
which the player is “playing up”, with the name in proper NCSA team name format (club-flightcoach last name). I certify that all players are eligible to play on this team.
7. I will have checked and verified that the goals are secured before the game begins.
8. Ref and AR fees are paid equally by the teams. AR's are rarely assigned for U10 and younger.